The 57th annual Windhoek Oktoberfest was officially launched on Wednesday, 23 September 2015. Arguably the best Oktoberfest in Africa, this much anticipated event on the Namibian entertainment calendar will for the first time in its history be hosted in Cape Town, South Africa on the 23rd and 24th October 2015.
WIN A FLIGHT FOR 2 TO MUNICH WITH EUROWINGS
This year’s Windhoek Oktoberfest is more exiting than ever because you stand a chance to win a return flight ticket for two people from Windhoek to Munich with Eurowings on their 1st inaugural flight on the 8th May 2018.
TO ENTER: Buy your Windhoek Oktoberfest ticket before the 27 October 2017 with Webtickets Namibia (www.webtickets.com.na) and be automatically entered into the competition. Only pre-sold tickets are valid entries. Tickets bought at the gate at the event do not qualify.
NBL Oktoberfest Eurowings competition 2017 – Terms and Conditions:
The Specific Terms and Conditions are set out below:
1. This competition is open to any Namibian citizens over 18 years of age except employees and immediate relatives of employees of Namibia Breweries Limited (“NBL”), Ohlthaver & List Group (O&L), their advertising agencies and immediate families as well as consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organizations and persons or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. Competition will run from 1 September – 26 October 2017. Entries received thereafter will be invalid. Oktoberfest tickets bought at the gate on 27 & 28 October 2017 do not qualify.
3. To enter the competition consumers are required to purchase one ticket to the Windhoek Oktoberfest 2017 with Webtickets Namibia (1. Buy online , 2. Book online, pay in store, 3. Buy in store (PNP) and be automatically entered into the competition.
4. Multiple entries per person will be accepted upon multiple purchases of tickets with Webtickets Namibia. Alternatively if one person buys multiple tickets in one transaction then that person is entered multiple times into the draw.
5. Consumers stand a chance to win a return economy class flight ticket for two people from Windhoek to Munich with Eurowings on their 1st inaugural flight on the 8th May 2018. Only one winner will be selected.
6. Once Namibia Breweries Limited has made the flight bookings, the winner will be held liable for any cancellation fees thereafter.
7. Eurowings will cover the costs for the economy class flight ticket for two people only.
8. Expenses not included or covered under the prize:
- Transport cost for the winner and his/her partner to and from Hosea Kutako airport;
- Mini Bar facilities in-flight;
- Telephone expenses;
- Sundry expenses
- Any activity outside the economy class flight tickets for two people;
- Memorials, artifacts, etcetera;
- Accommodation in Munich
- Travel and Health insurance
9. The prize is not negotiable, transferrable or exchangeable for cash.
10. The prize is valid for the inaugural flight on 08 May 2018 only.
11. Winner will be required to provide a valid ID/Passport to redeem their prize.
12. If, for any reason, a Winner cannot be contacted within two subsequent working days after the draw or fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set out, then NBL may declare such win void and a substitute winner may be selected, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. Namibia Breweries Limited decision on the winner is final and no correspondence/negotiation will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, the winner gives NBL and Eurowings permission to contact them with regards to future promotions/competitions.
15. NBL and Eurowings may exercise its sole discretion to use the Winner(s) name, photographed image and winning comments and contact them on future promotions, marketing and publicity purposes.
16. By entering this competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted the competitions terms & conditions and agree to be bound by the rules which will be interpreted by NBL at their own discretion.
17. NBL reserves the right to terminate or amend this competition at any time if it deems such termination to be necessary and appropriate.
18. The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering this competition participants are deemed to have accepted the competitions terms and conditions and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Magistrate Court of Windhoek for any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this promotion.